Wichita Tax, Estate Planning and Business Lawyers
Superior tax, estate planning and business law representation you can count on from Bever Dye, LC
Individuals and business organizations need successful planning to achieve long-term financial success. Whether the need is tax planning, tax appeals and litigation, estate planning, estate administration, elder law, asset protection, business formation, business succession planning, employee benefits, mergers and acquisitions or real estate transactions, it is critical to have the best legal representation available. For more than 80 years, Bever Dye, LC has provided clients with exceptional tax, estate planning and business representation. We preserve our clients’ assets while safeguarding them against avoidable risk and liability.
Bever Dye, LC delivers tax law advice that you can count on. Many of our Wichita tax attorneys are also Certified Public Accountants (CPAs) or hold LL.M. (master of laws in taxation) degrees. We represent clients during tax audits and negotiate settlements with the IRS and state taxing authorities. We represent our clients in disputes with the IRS, and litigate tax controversies in the federal courts and United States Tax Court. Whatever your individual or business legal concerns, the dedicated attorneys at Bever Dye, LC will serve you with the personal attention of a small firm and the knowledge and expertise of a large firm.
Comprehensive and dependable tax, estate planning and business advice
Bever Dye, LC provides superior tax law representation with extraordinary breadth of knowledge in all matters of tax, estate planning and business law.
- All-inclusive tax planning for individuals. Bever Dye, LC maximizes your position by helping you identify tax and legal issues, define your short-term and long-term objectives, and implement a successful strategy to meet those goals.
- In-depth tax planning for businesses. Bever Dye, LC provides comprehensive legal and tax planning for all types of businesses (whether C corporation, S corporation, partnership, limited liability company or other business structure) implementing proper planning strategies to avoid unnecessary taxation controversies, and at the same time achieve efficient business operation.
- Successful tax appeals and litigation. Our attorneys help clients avoid tax litigation and disputes through skillful settlements. However, when tax litigation is the only option for protecting your interests, we guide disputes to a successful resolution.
- Comprehensive and sophisticated estate planning. Our attorneys provide comprehensive estate planning services for estates of all sizes and types, including retirement benefits planning. Our services range from simple use of wills, revocable trusts and powers of attorney to the implementation of more sophisticated trust arrangements, such as special needs trusts, irrevocable trusts, grantor trusts and charitable remainder trusts. We also have the expertise to implement the latest estate planning techniques, such as sales to defective grantor trusts (IDGTs), use of lifetime qualified terminable interest property trusts (QTIPs), spousal lifetime access trusts (SLATs), grantor retained annuity trusts (GRATs), qualified personal residence trusts (QPRTs), family limited partnerships (FLPs) or family limited liability companies (FLLCs), just to name a few. Our attorneys combine extensive skill and expertise in taxation and estate planning to provide cutting edge and reliable service.
- Caring and compassionate elder law representation. As a part of our estate planning practice, our attorneys represent elderly clients who face unique challenges with respect to long-term care needs, and help guide them through the ever changing legal environment.
- Accomplished trust administration and probate. We counsel clients with compassion and wisdom through the legal and financial complexities of trust establishment and administration, as well as representing clients in court through completion of probate proceedings.
- Strategic business formation, planning, operation and succession. At Bever Dye, LC, we advise clients in forming business ventures while minimizing our clients’ business risk and maximizing their potential for financial success through judicious business formation, planning and operation. In addition, our attorneys advise clients with respect to mergers and acquisitions and succession planning.
- Effective real estate transactions. Using the breadth of our knowledge of federal and state laws governing residential and commercial real estate transactions, Bever Dye, LC safeguards our clients whether they are buying, selling or leasing real property, or entering into a “like-kind” exchange. Our attorneys are experienced in the legal matters that affect these transactions, including agricultural planning, environmental issues, construction, financing and taxation.
- Sound solutions for charitable and nonprofit organizations. Attorneys at Bever Dye, LC provide comprehensive planning for charitable organizations from formation through operations. We aid clients in defining and realizing their charitable objectives in the most tax-efficient way possible, whether by current contributions or as a part of their estate plan.
- Trustworthy guidance with employee benefits and ERISA. Bever Dye, LC develops creative and implements cost-effective and compliant benefits and compensation plans. We represent clients in regulatory employment matters, including relief from agencies and responding to audits and other inquiries.
We take pride in the number of our attorneys that have earned the prestigious AV® Preeminent™ Peer Review Rating from Martindale-Hubbell®, meaning they are ranked highest in peer review for their levels of professional excellence, and several attorneys have been named as Best Lawyers in America and Super Lawyers.
For big firm capability and small firm care, contact Bever Dye, LC
At Bever Dye, LC, our Wichita, KS attorneys find innovative solutions to help you successfully manage taxation, estate planning, succession planning and various business law matters. Call Bever Dye, LCat 316-263-8294 or contact us online to schedule an appointment to discuss your legal concerns.