Accomplished Attorneys in Wichita Providing Financial Peace of Mind
Service and expertise you can count on when you need it
Bever Dye, LC has been providing high-quality boutique tax planning, estate planning and business law services in Wichita for more than 80 years. Our firm is built on a strong tradition of service and tax law experience in Wichita. Founder Ellis D. Bever played a critical role in state legislature as the principal drafter of the initial Kansas Income Tax Act and was the first Director of the Kansas Department of Revenue.
With a focus on tax planning, our attorneys come from strong accounting and financial backgrounds. Many are CPAs or hold LL.M. (taxation) degrees. Along with our extensive tax experience, we also offer superior legal representation in matters such as estate planning, probate and trust administration, business succession planning, real estate transactions and more.
Learn more about the attorneys at Bever Dye, LC
Though our attorneys in Wichita share a concentration in tax law, our experience reaches broadly into many other areas of law as well.
- R. Chris Robe — Chris regularly represents both large and small clients, including numerous professional practice groups in ERISA and employee benefit matters.
- Jeffrey D. Arbuckle — Jeff regularly counsels clients in matters relating to taxation, trusts and estates, wills and probate.
- Eric J. Larson — Eric often represents individuals, entrepreneurs, closely held businesses and tax exempt organizations in matters before the IRS, Kansas Department of Revenue and in federal and state courts.
- Robert M. Hughes — Bob has extensive experience representing individuals, bank trusts and closely held businesses in estate and income tax audits before federal and state authorities.
- Gregory L. Franken — Greg frequently represents individuals, charitable organizations, entrepreneurs, cooperatives and closely held businesses in matters of real estate law as well as business law, including mergers and acquisitions.
- Scott D. Jensen — Scott has extensive experience in real estate and financial law, counseling clients on business transactions, such as mergers and acquisitions as well as civil matters.
- Hellen L. Haag — Hellen regularly counsels clients, including individuals, professional groups and closely held businesses, on ERISA and employee benefit matters.
- Gregg C. Goodwin — Gregg often represents individuals and businesses before the IRS, Kansas Department of Revenue and in federal and state courts. He also handles matters of estate planning.
- Brian A. Turney — Brian frequently represents individuals and closely held companies in tax controversies before the IRS, the Kansas Department of Revenue and in federal and state courts.
- Eric S. Parkhurst — Eric practices in the areas of taxation, estate planning, trust and estate administration, and various other business matters, representing individual clients as well as closely held businesses.
- Eric V. Calvert — Eric practices in the areas of taxation, employee benefits and ERISA, trusts and estates, wills, probate and business law.
- Amanda R. Walker — Amanda practices in the areas of estate planning, taxation, trusts and estates, wills, probate and business law.
- Adrien M. Piercy — Adrien practices in the areas of estate planning, taxation, trusts and estates, wills, probate, business law, probate and trust litigation, business entity dissolutions and other civil controversies.
Work with an attorney in Wichita adept at handling your financial matters
Our lawyers find creative solutions to help you successfully manage taxation, estate planning and various business law matters. Call Bever Dye, LC at 316-263-8294 or contact us online to schedule an appointment and discuss your legal concerns.