Scott D. Jensen, JDMember
- Email Scott D. Jensen, JD ›
Scott began his professional career as a law clerk with the U.S. Bankruptcy Court in Charlotte, North Carolina. He practices in the areas of real estate, finance, environmental, bankruptcy, business, and mergers and acquisitions law. With extensive experience in real estate and finance matters, Scott regularly counsels clients on business transactions. He also represents clients in civil matters in federal and state courts. His representative clients include individuals, banks and other financial institutions, developers and closely held businesses. Scott is admitted to practice in the U.S. Court of Appeals for the 10th Circuit, the U.S. District Court for the District of Kansas, the U.S. Tax Court and the Kansas state courts. He is listed in The Best Lawyers in America for Wichita, KS, 2018 in the practice area of Commercial Transactions/UCC Law and Real Estate Law. Scott lectures on real estate and related topics to professional and various other organizations.
- Bachelor of Arts (cum laude), Bethany College, 1986
- Juris Doctor, University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, 1989
- American Bar Association – Member, Business Law Section; and Real Estate, Probate and Trust Law Section
- Kansas Bar Association – Member, Corporate Banking and Business Section; Real Estate, Probate and Trust Law Section (Executive Committee); Legislative Committee; Bankruptcy and Insolvency Section; and Oil, Gas and Mineral Section
- Wichita Bar Association – Member, Real Estate Committee
- Kansas Independent Oil and Gas Association
- Member – Wichita Advisory Board, Junior Achievement of Kansas, Inc.
- Member – Rotary Club of East Wichita
- Director – Rotary Club of East Wichita Foundation