Jeffrey D. Arbuckle, JD, CPAOf Counsel
- Email Jeffrey D. Arbuckle, JD, CPA ›
Jeff began his professional career with the international accounting firm of Deloitte & Touche and subsequently practiced accounting with the international accounting firm of Grant Thornton. He practices in the areas of taxation, trusts and estates, wills and probate. Extensive experience in income, estate and gift tax matters allows Jeff to represent clients in controversies before the Internal Revenue Service, the Kansas Department of Revenue and in the federal and state courts. His representative clients include individuals and closely held businesses. He is admitted to practice in the U.S. District Court for the District of Kansas, the U.S. Tax Court, the U.S. Court of Federal Claims and the Kansas state courts. Jeff is listed in The Best Lawyers in America in the practice area of Trusts and Estates Law. Jeff lectures on tax and related topics to professional and various other organizations.
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration (with distinction), University of Kansas, 1970
- Juris Doctor, University of Kansas, 1973
- American Bar Association
- Kansas Bar Association – Member, Tax Law Section (Past President); and Real Estate, Probate and Trust Law Section
- Wichita Bar Association – Member, Probate Committee
- Kansas Society of Certified Public Accountants
- Wichita Chapter of the Kansas Society of Certified Public Accountants
- Member – University of Kansas Alumni Association
- Past Director – Roots & Wings, Inc.
- Past Director – Wichita Children’s Home Advisory Board
- Co-author, “Revised Uniform Principal and Income Act in Kansas,” Journal of Kansas Bar Association