Don B. Stahr, JD, CPAOf Counsel
- Email Don B. Stahr, JD, CPA ›
Don began his professional career with what is now the international accounting firm of KPMG, LLP. Don practices in the areas of taxation, exempt organizations, trusts and estates, wills and probate. Don represents clients before the Internal Revenue Service, the Kansas Department of Revenue and in the federal and state courts. His representative clients include individuals, charitable organizations and closely held businesses. He is admitted to practice in the U.S. District Court for the District of Kansas, the U.S. Tax Court, the U.S. Court of Federal Claims and the Kansas state courts. He is listed in The Best Lawyers in America for Wichita, KS, 2018 in the practice area of Trusts and Estates.
- Bachelor of Business Administration, Washburn University, 1951
- Bachelor of Laws, Washburn University, 1953
- American Bar Association
- Kansas Bar Association – Lifetime Member; Past President, Tax Law Section.
- Wichita Bar Association – Lifetime Member
- Kansas Society of Certified Public Accountants
- Wichita Chapter of the Kansas Society of Certified Public Accountants
- Trustee – Blanche Bryden Foundation
- Trustee – Belin Foundation
- Fellow – Kansas Bar Foundation
- Member – Downtown Lions Club